The Client was struggling to identify a way to understand their customers’ issues and to improve the overall customer experience from contract signing to delivery of uniforms.
Our process improvement practice employs tools and best practices to:
- Create more efficient processes (e.g. eliminate non-value-added labor)
- Effectively manage resources (e.g. improve inventory turns)
- Speed throughput (e.g. shorten cycle times and eliminate delays)
- Improve quality (e.g. eliminate rework/waste)
- Optimize profits (e.g. prioritize for more profitable outcomes), and
- Improve decision-making (e.g. provide accurate real-time feedback/data).